Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I Was Really There


Hello people. This assignment was to take a picture of ourselves and paste it onto another picture and use two different photo effects from www.photoshopessentials.com.

First, I searched up "royalty free pictures" and found the website www.freedigitalphotos.net. I clicked on the album Nature then on Fungi.

Then I took a picture of myself on the computer with Photo Booth and used the magic lasso tool to cut myself out and paste myself into the other picture. After I copied the stick in the bottom right corner and put that over my legs to make it look like I was standing amongst the sticks.

I went on www.photoshopessentials.com and browsed through photo effects and found Painterly Glow Effect With Smart Filters in Photoshop CS3 and Add A Sparkle Trail To A Photo. First, I added the painterly glow. Basically all I did was use motion blur. After I flattened all the layers I moved on to the next effect Add a Sparkle Trail. I made a new brush using a star brush, an airbrush and a fuzzball brush. I changed some settings for the brush. I painted it onto the picture and changed the color to a really light white/pink then I flattened the layers. The last thing I had to do was add the words. I used the lightest green from the trees behind me and wrote "In Wonderland where the wild thing are." I chose to write that because the mushroom reminded me of Alice in Wonderland and because my people say that when I wear my Totoro (a character from the movie My Neighbor Totoro) hat that I look like Max from Where The Wild Things Are.

This assignment was kind of frusterating but fun at the same time. I really like the outcome of it.

That's all
Bye :3


No comments:

Post a Comment