Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Final



I took the above photo on May 21, 2011. At first glance this pretty little girl seems completely normal besides the fact that she's in a wheel chair. But infact this little girl is sick. She has cancer. I was at the Celebration of Champions when I took this. The Celebration of Champions have been going on for 16 years. It celebrates all the children who are going through cancer, beat cancer, or sadly lost the battle to cancer.

My family goes every year since my brother had cancer. We've been going at least 5 years (I think). The reason why I decided to use this picture for one of my final photos because it is a picture I felt that actually had meaning. When you think of cancer you don't really think of a child who looks this happy or well. I really like this picture because of that fact. Even though she's sick she's still smiling and happy and I think that's what I like most.



This is my second picture for my final. There really isn't a deep meaning to this one. I took this one on May 30, 2011. I was kind of freaking out because I didn't know what to do for my final so I called up my friend Adam Ghahate, who is a photo stutdent in college, and he took me to Down Town and Seaport Village. The kind of photography Adam does is street photography, which I had never done. It  is incredibly fun. I was having a blast running around everywhere and taking pictures.

The reason why I decide to use the photo above for my final is because I don't really take pictures of the ocean or buildings. I felt that for my first time this picture is really good. I will also be posting other pictures I took on our adventure.

I hope you enjoyed them :)
Bye :3

No comments:

Post a Comment