Monday, March 5, 2012

Pictures With Deeper Meaning

Our assignment was to take a picture of a person that has a deeper meaning than the viewer may realize. This time my model was Marisa. We talked for awhile to try to find a deeper truth about her. I felt like my first idea was pretty good but it didn't really work out as well as I had hoped. My first idea was how many people are more in love with the idea of love than the actual person they're with. My second idea came as I was shooting. Because I was using a fisheye lens baby and I noticed how blurred it made her face. So my second idea is that many people feel that they can't be themselves and have to pretend to be something they're not.

This was a very simple photo shoot. I shot inside the class room and the only lighting I had was from the fluorescent lights and whatever light came through the door. I was using a fish eye Lens Baby which created the blurred look.

No comments:

Post a Comment