Thursday, February 4, 2010

ID Photos

This project was really fun! I took these photos inside, on the computer with Photobooth. My model is…………ME!! The point of this assignment was to create different personas for ourselves. It was very fun and creative.

For the first image I braided my hair and put on a plaid button up shirt. I look like a country girl. If I viewed this picture through someone else's eyes I would think they were just like everyone else, nothing really special, just a girl with braids.

For the second image I left my hair down, put on a tie dye t-shirt and a beaded beanie thing. I look like a hippie! If I saw this from someone else's eyes I would think this was taken in the 1960's or 1970's.

For the third image I stuffed my hair in my San Diego Padres baseball hat and borrowed my friend Chases' jacket. This is kind of how a lot of guys dress. They try to be hard and gangster so that was what I was trying to go for.

For the last image I parted my hair to the side, put on my red zebra shirt and used Darrians' headphones. I feel that this kind of reflects some teenagers today. The headphones show how much teenagers LOVE music. Many people would look at this photo and say that the girl in it is "scene" or "emo." I think it's just how that person wants/likes to dress.

I had a lot of fun with this assignment and will probably be doing some more at home just for fun.

That's all for now
Bye! :D

P.S. Tomorrow is Mrs. Alvarezs' last day D:
We'll miss you!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment